I unplugged my phone less than two hours ago. My battery is at 65% after having been restarted and then charged to 100%.
According to the phone, Google+ is responsible for over 50+ of the battery drain.
I haven't used Google+ all day. I haven't taken any photos for it to auto upload.
Any idea how I can stop this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-11-2014, 03:13 PM #2
- 05-11-2014, 03:45 PM #3
- 05-15-2014, 06:05 PM #6
- By naviwilliams in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:48 AM
- By jc0187 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:33 AM
- By Suhail Bashir in forum Moto GReplies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:05 AM
- By jsting76 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 02:03 PM
- By InGrazAT in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:37 AM