Note 3 otterbox...smaller now?
A coworker let me hold his Note 3...I think it had an otterbox defender on it.
Compared to my Note 2 w/ otterbox, that Note 3 was much slimmer. Very nice.
For the past year, I have been using my Note 2 naked... and I do a lot of chainsaw work in the woods and all manner of "rough" work...and the thing is holding up nicely... but I have to watch out for it. I'd love to get the phone in a protective case, but the Note 2 otterbox is way too big for my application.
But I am not certain that his was a "defender" series. Does anyone know if the dimensions of the new Otterbox Defender is smaller now on the Note 3?
- 05-12-2014, 12:23 PM #2
- 05-12-2014, 04:42 PM #3
- 05-12-2014, 11:24 PM #4
Re: Note 3 otterbox...smaller now?
After seeing the new one, I went back home to look at my (now dresser drawer'd case) and thought, "surely, I was mistaken... that must have been a Commuter model".
Looking forward to the Note 3.... although my Google Now page is constantly reminding me of the Note 4 in September! I want to get off of the 2 yr contract thing, so I'll probably just buy a Note off of Craigslist. At the moment, I think I can get a nearly new one for $450.
That's another topic, though
Thanks for the feedback
- By colleen03 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:10 PM
- By Bangkok Hound in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 23Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:44 PM
- By jeremy81 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:35 AM
- By Im2shady4u13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:37 AM
- By Daftbat21 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:48 AM