Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note instead of tablet

Currently I have a razr maxx and use foxfi and my tablet for internet while away from home. I am thinking of getting the Note 3 and using it by itself when away from home. Any opinions on if the screen size is large enough for prolonged use?
    THX
    mobilecrackers likes this.

Default Re: Note instead of tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Test View Post
    Currently I have a razr maxx and use foxfi and my tablet for internet while away from home. I am thinking of getting the Note 3 and using it by itself when away from home. Any opinions on if the screen size is large enough for prolonged use?
    THX
    Thats EXACTLY what I use my Note3 for. I guess thats why they call it a PHABLET (Phone/Tablet combination). The screen is indeed larger enough IMO. It works for ME...SMILE

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Test View Post
    THX
    I use galaxy note 1 but the disappointing thing is its battery life. I need to recharge twice a day due to its screen size and internet usage.
    it is so cool when it is live. there are a lot of feature. Note 3 have so much more features than the note 1 . Its good to take your phone out. Also note are handy

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer

Quote Originally Posted by mobilecrackers View Post
    I use galaxy note 1 but the disappointing thing is its battery life. I need to recharge twice a day due to its screen size and internet usage.
    it is so cool when it is live. there are a lot of feature. Note 3 have so much more features than the note 1 . Its good to take your phone out. Also note are handy

I never owned the first Note, but from what I've read, one of the main upgrades from the first Note to the Note3 is battery improvement. I get a day and half...easy, on a single charge.

That's good to hear. I use note only for surfing internet and watching movie.
    Using s4 for regular purposee

I have a Note 3 and Note 10.1 (2014). I use the 3 for work trips, pics, small email replies. I use the 10.1 to read e-books, watch movies/tv on the plane, and take notes in meetings. Each has its place and travelling with both isn't cumbersome. I use both at home with the two Chromecast units I have.

i use the note 3 and note 8.....the note 3 does the trick when out and about to quickly look something up etc. but when i want to watch a movie, read a book, or really spend time online the note 8 is my go to. fits in my purse and gives more flexibility. each are perfect for different situations. i had a transformer prime but it was just to big to really be mobile. the size of the note 8 hits the sweat spot for tablet size for me. anything bigger and i'd rather just use my yoga 2 pro laptop.

That depends on your needs and requirements. Before I got my Note Pro, I was able to do homework assignments and take tests on my Note 3 but I must say after several hours I found my eyes straining and I wished I had a bigger screen.
    Now I have a Note 3 and a Note Pro and I'm happy with the combination.
    I use the 3 when I'm in places where whipping out the Pro would be too much hassle and I use the Pro when I really need the works.

Posted via Android Central App

Since I picked up the N3, my tablet has seen less and less use. I find the screen to be adequate for all my uses. Watching movies, Internet use, pdf and office viewing/editing. Battery is fine with Kit Kat for all day use as well. I don't think you would be disappointed with N3 overall.

Posted via Android Central App