Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default KitKat Update Through Kies and Verizon Upgrade Assistant Not Available Anymore?

I plugged my Note 3 into my computer to be able to do the Note 3 KitKat update and now it's saying it's up to date on 4.3? Is it now being withheld?

Default Re: KitKat Update Through Kies and Verizon Upgrade Assistant Not Available Anymore?

I think they killed the update for now. My phone shows that it's up to date but I'm running 4.3

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Default Re: KitKat Update Through Kies and Verizon Upgrade Assistant Not Available Anymore?

Same here I can't get it the update either of the softwares with my phone or husband's phone

Verizon was disappointed that all hopes of getting Kit Kat had faded away entirely yet so they pulled it for another few months. They would prefer to wait until 4.5 is released this summer so we can be the optimal one full version behind!

please back away from the screen

There really isn't many useful features or new looks besides the design on top of white letters. As well as able to dl Google camera. I downloaded it luckily today and haven't yet Reay noticed a benefit as of yet. Haven't really tested battery strength.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk