all icons on the notification bar are now white

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I like these white icons more and more. Much classier than some multi colored quagmire.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

NickieDunker

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
US Cellular GS3 update on 7.18.14: All white notification with the battery level which was standard green then red is useless; also, even if install another party battery app, icon is still white and useless, I happen to like the color for the battery levels. I liked the color for the wifi and uploading/downloading myself too. It should be our choice.

FreeLy

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
am i the only one who absolutely hates....and i mean loathe the new all white icons.....any app to customize these? for whatever reason the battery now looks just huge in all white. i hate stupid changes like this that are just stylistic....grrrrrrr.....

Yes..totally..

For those who don't understand, have a look as attached..

The white bar is ugly as fk..the old black transparent base do fine.. -.- it was sophisticated.. we definitely can read.. now...... Abit fake looking patches of white boxes..

Android/ Google if you read this, please undo this for god sake.

From HTC ONE M8 user..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-10-15-46-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-10-15-46-30.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 27

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Volume Ace, slider widgets, GSam Battery Monitor, Elixir 2 widgets, weather and clock widget.

I also use a single icon for my folders because I think it looks cleaner.

mo727

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
If you have icons in folders, click and hold the folder like you are going to name the folder but just hit the palette at the right and pick a color that is not white.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I hated this on lollipop and hoped it would change back on marshmallow. The best part of Android for me was being able it give emails and contacts different color notifications to know which email account or contact was texting me. This sucks!!!!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar