4G still being used on wifi?
Since my update to KK I noticed that the 3G/4G signal grays out while wifi is on but while I was on Jellybean the indicator would completely go away. Does this mean my data is still being used? I ran across this on JB after I had signed up for the Verizon caller ID thing I disabled that as soon as I updated to KK. I looked around in the icon glossary and did a small search but didnt have any luck.
- 05-14-2014, 04:21 PM #2
- 05-14-2014, 05:06 PM #3
- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4G still being used on wifi?
Noticed the same thing after my update. Unless you see the download/upload arrows lit up, you should be on wifi. Now why can't we use wifi for MMS is my question?
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-14-2014, 05:45 PM #4
- 05-14-2014, 06:37 PM #5
- By RammerXMG in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:30 AM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:10 PM
- By deni1976 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:17 AM
- By bhorinek in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:52 PM
- By kostko in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:39 PM