- 05-14-2014, 11:09 PM #2
Re: Sync to picasa. :(
Can you give us a little more detail? Is it a popup message from the Gallery app?
On the stock Android Gallery app, you can turn off syncing with Picasa by going to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and unchecking Google Photos (not Google+ Photos). Google Photos is what syncs your Picasa/Google+ albums to the stock Gallery app. In some devices, it might be listed as Picasa instead of Google Photos.
- 05-15-2014, 07:31 AM #3
- 05-15-2014, 09:15 AM #5
- 05-15-2014, 11:02 AM #6
- 05-15-2014, 11:31 AM #7
- By baskervi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 05:51 PM
- By wild57 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 02:02 PM
- By aliadonis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:20 PM
- By SlumberRina in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:55 PM
- By Shueib in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:16 PM