- 2 Posts
Just got the Verizon 4.4.2 update
Not sure if this has been reported yet but i just checked for an update on my Verizon Note 3. Downloaded and installed update fine. Android Version under About Phone now says 4.4.2
So far only things to say are the battery meter is now white (from green before). There is a camera icon on lock screen. The 4G symbol is greyed out when data not in use by any apps (thought I had a problem but googled it and seems to be the norm). Phone seems just as snappy as before. Too early to talk about battery life. So far any apps I have opened have worked fine.
I am not rooted. I run Nova Prime as my launcher.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-15-2014, 03:55 PM #2
Re: Just got the Verizon 4.4.2 update
If this was prior to my blissful divorce a couple years ago I'd make a snarky comment about the many threads right below this one about the update. But I won't because you have a useful subject line. Another thing I noticed after my own update is that "Remote Wav" which I needed for magic jack voicemails doesn't work (the free version). The developer said it'll be fixed soon...but I also don't need it because now ES Media Player DOES work after the update.
P.S. Maybe I should spank my own self since you might mean OTA which may indeed be new today...
- 05-15-2014, 04:17 PM #3
- 05-15-2014, 04:19 PM #4
- 05-15-2014, 04:37 PM #6
- 05-15-2014, 04:51 PM #7
- By demarco5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 41Last Post: 09-14-2015, 11:45 AM
- By skuni in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2014, 02:51 PM
- By TMFoughty in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:47 PM
- By LisaLee660 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:26 PM
- By scrabbley in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:54 PM