Downloaded KitKat late last night!

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
My phone did an automatic download yesterday and failed the first attempt but was successful last night.
I thought Verizon was waiting till the end of the month to release KitKat!
This came as a total surprise!
I was not expecting it yet.
So far, other than the white battery icon and 3 new apps installed, I don't really see any difference from 4.3!
(Maybe that's a good thing!)
I'll keep exploring and check back later!

I found some information from Samsung about the KitKat update and it said that it is a Mandatory Upgrade for the Galaxy Note 3!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My Note3 did an AUTOMATIC download as well???? Not sure why, I didn't even go into the settings. I still haven't installed it, but I'm getting tired of seeing it pop up ...anyway of getting rid of the pop up.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
My Note3 did an AUTOMATIC download as well???? Not sure why, I didn't even go into the settings. I still haven't installed it, but I'm getting tired of seeing it pop up ...anyway of getting rid of the pop up.

I don't know if you can get rid of the pop up. My phone automatically downloaded but I did have to OK the installation the second time after the first failure.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

Last edited:

HamRadioNut

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I did a manual check for the update yesterday and my note3 told me one was there. I had three options, download now, download later, or no thanks.

I chose NO THANKS.....!!!

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I did a manual check for the update yesterday and my note3 told me one was there. I had three options, download now, download later, or no thanks.

I chose NO THANKS.....!!!

I didn't see the NO THANKS option or any option for that matter. I would have surely choosen NO THANKS....meh

HamRadioNut

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see the NO THANKS option or any option for that matter. I would have surely choosen NO THANKS....meh

Well like I said I did a manual check and that's what I got. If I had waited for it to be pushed to me it might have been different, and at some point I may not have a choice, but for now I do and I said no.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234