- 2 Posts
Syncing Note 3 Calendar to w/ Macbook Pro Calendar
I use my Macbook Pro Calendar and Note 3 Calendar to input different appointments and notes but I wish I didn't have to input the important ones twice.
When I try to add my google account from the Preferences on my MacBook Calendar is says "You must obtain an application-specific password from Google." Where do I find this password? Or am I doing something wrong or is there another way to Sync these calendars together?
- 05-19-2014, 06:10 PM #2
Re: Syncing Note 3 Calendar to w/ Macbook Pro Calendar
Take a look at this Google support page, hopefully it helps: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
- 05-20-2014, 02:24 AM #3
- 76 Posts
MASTERNAMER: you must have 2 step security on your Gmail account! (ABOVE poster has lead you correctly, too). That's what I had to do for my mac's Calendar app to be able to connect with Gmail. Using the latest Mac OS and N3, after you go to the security settings of your gmail account and get an app password issued for your calendar sign in, you'll have no problem syncing... One way of course!
Do let me know if you are able to do 2 Way please!
Hope this helps. Peace
Posted via Android Central AppBreathe... you'll feel better!
- By mikedcracker in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2015, 09:56 AM
- By JRChristenson in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Dman1965 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Prop_r in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:27 PM