- 05-20-2014, 03:36 AM #2
- 1,464 Posts
Re: Can't download from play store.
Did you turn off any pre-installed apps or restrict background data for apps? That's when I had the same problem. I reset app preferences in Application Manager, rebooted, and then put things back the way I wanted one by one until I found the problem. Sorry, I don't remember off hand what the problem app was that I turned off or restricted.
- By Fifth Element 1984 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:24 PM
- By ScofieldReturns in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2014, 12:04 AM
- By Scott111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:46 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:26 PM
- By bill-e in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 07:39 PM