Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelly Kearns
  • 1 Post By smhism
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default help finding some widgets

Hey guys. Hope someone here cab help.....trying to find a simple battery & weather widget that is all transparent. So far what I found I don't like. Also does anyone know if a flip board widget that is transparent available anywhere? I emailed them & they said they would look into it. Thanks.

Default Re: help finding some widgets

Quote Originally Posted by all4dom View Post
    Hey guys. Hope someone here cab help.....trying to find a simple battery & weather widget that is all transparent. So far what I found I don't like. Also does anyone know if a flip board widget that is transparent available anywhere? I emailed them & they said they would look into it. Thanks.
    There is a simplistic widget application, but I prefer this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppwidget.clock

Try Transparent Weather Clock by Droid27 in the Google play store. I have tried several and for me this is the best. Droid27 has many clock and weather widgets including the flip clocks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    "Size does matter!"
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have found a few, but what I would like is the flipboard widget & the widget to kill the active programs with both being transparent. If I had to give up flipboard for another app that is similar but transparent I would. I have found a forum in x da with all the note 3 widgets transparent, but u have to be roored, which I'm not. I must have tried a million different apps & the nova launcher trying to tweak my phone.

I use Beautiful Widgets and there are several widgets to choose from for the weather. I don't use a battery widget, but put theirs on my home screen, just to show you. The battery themes, TONS of them, make it look like battery or a circle or whatever shape. I just applied a basic "battery looking" them to it. You can resize it. All their widgets can be transparent, it is a setting in the app. You can change text color on the weather widget. I will also attach a screenshot of just SOME of the weather, weather/clock widgets, that you can choose from. That have about two pages of different type, size, layout of widgets and then you can switch up themes. I also have the paid version of BW. I don't remember the cost now, I have had it for years. You only pay for the app and they have tons, pages, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds, new ones updated constantly (you get the picture.. more themes for their widgets than you could ever use) of themes and they are all free.

You can also set things to open whatever you want. I have the standard, tap on the time, it opens the clock, tap on the "weather" in this case the moon, it opens the settings and other stuff of the weather provider and the menu for the widget settings. You can set the following as shortcuts to open whatever you want, so one could open the task killer..

Time
    Minute
    Date
    Weather
    Temperature

The app sets up the obvious defaults, but you can customize that.

Sent from my Awesome Note 3
    Spencerdl likes this.

Global Posts
    288 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, Thor v14.2

I've been using zooper widget pro. Their widgets are user customizable. You can set your own hotspots that will open applications, and with a music add on, you can even control music players.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.zooper.zwpro

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help finding some widgets-1400676692840.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.