Anyone see this screen before?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like just what it says, wait a while and try again. The service is down or in maintenance so not available at that time is my take on it.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This has happened to me with my Legacy Blackberry, I had to call Verizon and have them reset the device. Use a different phone than your Note3 when you call Verizon.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Its been like that for three days. Wife's Galaxy 4 pulls up the service just fine.

Just a suggestion, maybe you just forgot but if you didn't it probably would have been a good idea to include these additional details in your original post. My answer was based on the information provided and so I got the idea this was a brand new occurrence.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
From my experience with several carriers this message means your phone SIM is not being recognized by the carrier update software. This can happen for a variety of reasons such as no SIM card installed, wrong carrier SIM card installed, corrupted SIM card, a SIM card that is not provisioned or improperly provisioned. If you are using the carrier supplied SIM card calling the carrier and having the phone reset as mentioned above should work. You can also go to a carrier store and have them either provide and provision a new SIM card, or reprovision your current SIM card, or you can go to a Sammy store within a Best Buy and they will flash the update for you directly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci