Messages App....Is this right?
I have been using my phone today on WiFi. When I try to send a message (one message with a picture) it shows a message telling me it won't send until I turn on data!
I don't remember that before KitKat.
Is there anything I can do in Settings to send messages on WiFi? This doesn't make sense to me!
This maybe the bug that turns Me against KitKat!
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"
- 05-26-2014, 08:32 PM #2
- 05-26-2014, 08:36 PM #3
- 05-26-2014, 08:49 PM #5
- 05-26-2014, 08:50 PM #6
- 05-26-2014, 10:38 PM #7
- 225 Posts
Re: Messages App....Is this right?
Stock messaging app is ok, but I like Chomp Sms app. One of its features is you're able to set it to turn on mobile data long enough to send MMS and then it turns mobile data right back off. This is a plus for me because I don't like having 4g on continuously. Like I said, stock messaging is fine but I've used chomp sms on most of my devices in the past so I just continue to use it on my note 3.
from "Ms Note 3"
- 05-29-2014, 12:10 AM #8
- By majdi suliman in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2015, 05:51 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:50 AM
- By reyxlp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:09 AM
- By Closingracer in forum T-MobileReplies: 19Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:00 PM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:32 PM