Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question App Locker For Galaxy Note 3

Hello, I apologize if this question is not in the correct section of the forums. If it isn't I would be forever grateful if someone could redirect me. Anyways, I was wondering if an app exists that would allow me with the simple click of a button or gesture swipe, lock certain predetermined apps? I am currently using the app "Perfect App Protector" while this is a good app it doesn't do quite what I want. What i want is to be able to on a whim (like when I hand my phone to a friend) be able to securely lock apps like Messenger, Facebook, Snapchat etc. so that I can be at peace when they are using my phone. Then when they are done I can simply unlock all the apps again. I am sorry if this is confusing, if more clarification or information is needed please don't hesitate to ask me! Thanks!

Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

Default Re: App Locker For Galaxy Note 3

I don't know of any app like that, but if you don't trust your friends that much maybe it's time for new friends?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hahaha no, no I was just using that as an example! But thanks!
    Thanked by:
    kj11 

Just use a Perfect App Protector widget on your home screen and it lets you toggle the service on and off. It has you input your Perfect App Protector password in when toggling the service off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/ Franco Kernal

I think using a launcher with gestures like Nova launcher and using Tasker you can create a task to lock apps with a flick of a finger. That formula is above my abilities but I don't see why that wouldn't work with a little know how.

Posted via Android Central App

Why not use AppLocker. I have a galaxy s5 and use AppLocker and it does just what you're looking for.

You should try AppLock. It has a feature named Quick lock switch. After enable it, you can enable/disable the lock by one tap at the status bar.https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....applock&hl=en