S4 Light Effect Lock Screen
So I was at Verizon today and saw that the Note 3 on display used the same lock screen as the S4. It was the one with the beam of light. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add this to my Note 3 without using a third party app from the store. I'll go back tomorrow to see if it was added to it as an app or if it's in the settings.
- 05-29-2014, 09:14 PM #2
Re: S4 Light Effect Lock Screen
If you're taking about the unlock effect it is under lock screen settings if you have swipe unlock. I can't tell you if the Verizon version has the light effect but the T-Mobile model only has ripple and watercolor. But you can look for yourself and see if it's there since you have the phone. If you only have the same options as mine, there are a few apps in the app store that can give it to you. If you're not taking about the unlock effect then it's probably just a wallpaper.
- 05-30-2014, 04:55 AM #3
- 05-30-2014, 09:03 AM #5
- By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:59 AM
- By jsm1985 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:02 AM
- By davedonofrio in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 05:10 PM
- By Fred J1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:27 PM