"Mobile Network Not Available"

teedizz

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I swear i feel like throwing this damn phone out the window sometimes but it seems like I CONSTANTLY get freakin message when trying to make a call. It will do this for a while but if I restart or turn my phone on and off then i don't have that issue until the next time the phone wants to have a mind of its own. I think it came from this latest update. Is there a fix for this? I mean I'm in a good area where I ALWAYS get 4G. The internet works fine and I'm always on 4G but its just the mobile part that F's up. Sometimes it takes text forever to send and sometimes I cant even make a dang call. Its getting to be really annoying. is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix or app or something i can do? I dont care if i have to root at this point. I just want a phone that operational. I highly doubt its the phone itself, I think it has more to do with the OS.

varun12598

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I have a T-mobile rooted Note 3 that I bought from an online marketplace. It worked few days and now I am getting the error "Mobile Network not available". I sent it to a repair guy and he said the Logic board isn't pinging back and therefore he can't do anything with the IMEI. BTW, the IMEI is clean, at least per the query on different websites.

I see a slash in the circle instead of the signal strengths. Is it a hardware failure? I have tried clearing the cache partition, that hasn't helped either :(. Pls help.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yep. This was one of the reasons I had to give up on the note 3.

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

biceonthego

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
On my note 3 when the battery level gets below 15% it shuts off mobile network. U have to restart phone or manually turn it back on. It will happen every time. If u find a fix let me know

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I never had any of those issues. People that have done an update in the software, should do a system cache clear and a reset. I never do an update without doing a reset through booting into recovery mode. It fixes a lit of things that might not be working correctly after an update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia