Bluetooth Music stuttering
The KitKat upgrade has been a nightmare for me. I have experienced many annoying issues but have been able to get most of them fixed.
The one I can't figure out though is when I have my Note 3 connected to either my BT headset ot BT speaker and I am playing music it is constantly going in and out. I previously had this issue a couple of years ago on my S3 but turning off the Wifi fixed it.
I have done 2 factory resets and just cleared the cache before connecting my headset.
I did not have any BT issues before the KitKat upgrade.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.You were born an original , Don't Die a Copy
- 06-27-2014, 10:54 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth Music stuttering
I ended up calling Verizon and explained all the issues I was having after the upgrade and they sent me a replacement. No issues with the new phone. I didn't have the issue until the upgrade so it had to be that.You were born an original , Don't Die a Copy
- By monomoco in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 06-02-2014, 11:30 AM
- By zerodius512 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 07:47 AM
- By m22run in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:56 PM
- By ShinyDimples in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:13 PM