Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Contacts preference

Anyone use a good contacts app for note3? I hate the stock one and look of the dealer. Also, before KK I could change the color of the stock dialer/contacts to dark (I hate the look of White). Where's that option moved to now? THX 2 any replies.

Default Re: Contacts preference

Contacts+ is very popular, and has significantly more features than the stock People app.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I know what's popular obviously but what I want is to know who uses what and why, so I can base my opinion accordingly before wasting time testing every app available. Also contacts+ blows and has nothing awesome unless you go premium, which it didn't prove to me it was worth.

Specifically, I want to build and customize all my own themes/skin and groups etc.

Posted via Android Central App

Ok, was just trying to help. Perhaps it would be helpful for you to let us know what you've already tried. Hopefully someone else will give you better feedback.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Ok, was just trying to help. Perhaps it would be helpful for you to let us know what you've already tried. Hopefully someone else will give you better feedback.
    Thx 4 responding. Do u use contacts +? Can u do what I stated as my purposes for finding diff contact program?

No, sorry--I'm ok with the stock People app. I suggested Contacts+ because I see it mentioned frequently by others when asked about more fully featured contact apps.