Couldn't find any problems similar to mine so here goes...When I set the alarm on the Note 3 for a wake-up time, as soon as the alarm is to go off, the phone makes it go to "sleep" and the alarm never rings. I have tried turning off wi-fi, battery pulls, resets, etc..I'm not sure what is the cause but it acts as if I hit the 'snooze' button instead of setting off the alarm. Anybody else have this issue?
- 06-11-2014, 09:59 AM #2
- 434 Posts
Re: Alarm Issue
Hmm no, clue but try installing an app with it's own alarm like nite clock by ned fox...super simple interface and get a lot of updates so pretty current...use the apps alarm instead of the android built in and see if the same thing happens...
A few questions that could narrow things down
Do you use an app killer?
Any notification apps that you might need to exclude alarms on?
Any apps at all that you have silenced that need to have alarm/clock excluded from the app list within the new app?
Did you try turning the phone of and doing a battery pull or clearing the cache for the alarm app?
Good luck and let us know what happens...check alarm and phone setting for notifications and check blocking mode in phone settings to see if anything can be changed there.
- 06-11-2014, 10:16 AM #3
- 06-12-2014, 01:33 PM #4
- By one eye bear in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 10-13-2015, 01:23 AM
- By David Melgar1 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:30 PM
- By linebusy in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:56 PM
- By Madbrood in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:19 AM
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 06:12 PM