- 1 Posts
My phone had been working perfectly, but recently the ringtone volume is almost inaudible. Every setting I can find shows the volume is turned all the way up. The phone rings, but it is barely audible. The tone does not increase on successive rings. I know this isn't a lot of information, anyone heard of this problem before? I am missing calls all the time. you cant hear it ring unless you hold the speaker to your ear.
- 07-04-2014, 08:48 AM #2
- 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM #3
Re: Ringtone Inaudible
Try the Speaker Clean app. It doesn't tell you if there's a fault but vibrates? it clean with high pitched tones. You may be attacked by stray dogs! Recommended by a store to a member for another reason and worked.
I take it you have Personalise Call Sound off in Call settings.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:02 AM
- By mrnaughty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:51 PM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Marina Bumber in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:35 AM