- 1 Posts
"Turn Off" in Application Manager is grayed out
There are some bloatware that I want to "turn off" in application manager, but when I go there, I am not able to click on "turn off" because that button is grayed out.
Without rooting the phone, is there a way around this? Trying to stop things like "My Magazine", "Flip book", etc
- 07-03-2014, 06:20 PM #2
- 426 Posts
- Stock until 4.0.4 hits
Re: "Turn Off" in Application Manager is grayed out
Often times you have to select "uninstall updates" first -- the system will prompt you with something like "are you sure you want to uninstall and return app to it's original state" (something like that)... after you uninstall updates, the grayed out "turn off" button will become clickable.
- 07-04-2014, 06:21 AM #3
- 07-05-2014, 09:05 AM #4
- By sonyjustbegun in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:50 AM
- By Johnee84302 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:58 AM
- By AndroidBust in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:32 AM