- 18 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
towel root and supersu
I am on KitKat, with a VZW Note 3 (Build KOT49H). I rooted using towelroot, and then installed supersu. When I open supersu, it says the binary needs updating and gives me two options on how to update it (Normal or TWRP/CWM).
Normal always fails. The other method sends my phone into a some sort of reboot, where installation/update also fails. After it fails, it brings me to a menu with about 5 choices (I always choose the first, which is something like "boot normal now"). Then it restarts my phone (but now displays unlocked padlock image at startup).
I cannot get the SuperSu to work, despute even paying for the pro version.
Any help, insight or advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 07-07-2014, 09:11 AM #2
Re: towel root and supersu
When you used Towelroot, did you have to download a superuser file at the same time? (Sorry, I only know of Towelroot. I rooted the long way for my devices)
- 07-07-2014, 02:35 PM #4
- By briankim288 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 08:53 AM
- By DJ-SINGH in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:45 AM
- By kaymicrager in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:10 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:33 AM