- 16 Posts
Always an error syncing contacts?
Does anyone else have an issue syncing your contacts to your Google account? 9 out of 10 times...it tells me 'sync error' and then 'sync is currently experiencing problems'.
I ordered a replacement phone from Verizon (tired of not having a proximity sensor working) and I'd like to make sure my contacts are synced!
- 07-10-2014, 04:02 PM #2
Re: Always an error syncing contacts?
I had those messages for two days after updating to KitKat.
You may also have a red downloading circle in the Google Sync settings. Go to General - Accounts - Google - touch account name. If you put master sync on first you can see which options are ticked. I was stuck with Gallery wanting to upload to Picasa which I didn't want to allow.
Play around with unchecking all or some of the sync options, and turn off and on master sync. I am not sure what freed it eventually.
Just my token offering. You may have gone through that already.
(I meant to 'quote' you, not 'like' you, but I'm sure you're a wonderful person )
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2015, 09:48 PM
- By VickersVickers in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Hughey79 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:58 AM