- 121 Posts
If this has been asked before, I apologize in advance.
Been using my Note3 on VZW for 6 months and touch wiz has been fine.
Lately with all the google now in innovations I am interested in side loading the Google now launcher.
Were I to explore said launcher and use it as the default, if and when I chose to go back to the TouchWiz launcher as the default, would all my original screens, app icon positions and folders, still show up, or, would I have to go and redo the screens?
At least this way with some of your answers I'll have prejudice to know what I was in for, if I didn't like the Google now launcher and returned to touch wiz.
Thanks in advance. Peace
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-18-2014, 04:23 AM #2
- 07-18-2014, 09:27 AM #3
- 07-18-2014, 09:58 AM #4
Re: Launcher Question
I haven't used the Google launcher, but on Nova, you can import the home screen layouts. You can also backup the layouts.
But to answer your question, you won't lose your touchwiz layout
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By shin777 in forum T-MobileReplies: 28Last Post: 08-22-2014, 04:15 PM
- By wormdood in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:04 PM
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:42 PM
- By DamianP in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:27 PM
- By asabugo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:12 PM