This or G3?

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
You are addressing a forum titled Samsung Galaxy Note 3! ....What do you think!!! 👍😂😆

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size Does Matter!"

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Play with both. Look at specs and See what you like most about each and make your choice from there.. There are a lot of phones out there and you have to go with what you like. I personally like the UI on galaxy phones, and they have always been my preference.

from "Ms Note 3"

sharkstyle

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
A smartphone is a personal choice and you need to decide what are your top (3?) priorities are to fit your needs.
Ex) Camera, battery life, phone size, on-screen/capacitive/physical buttons, software, etc...

My personal opinion, and that of a Note 3 owner, is to get the G3. I went for the Note 3 because it had the best hardware/specs (...err, the most RAM) at the time of my upgrade and the G3 on Verizon has equal if not better specs, not to mention a frickin' LASER!

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I had a chance to play with a co-workers G3 and didn't care for it especially as compared to my Note 3. Didn't like the case at all.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Samsung products. But it's a personal choice. Only you can make the decision on what to get. This is a highly rated device.

Posted from my awesome Note3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2