- 121 Posts
End of unlimited data coming
From The Verge
Verizon will soon throttle LTE data: here's what you need to know | The Verge
For those of us that have unlimited, in Oct. Verizon will start throttling the top 5% of users IF THE TOWER YOU ARE CONNECTED TO SEES HEAVY USAGE.
4 conditions have to be met.
1. You still have an unlimited data plan.
2. You are on a month to month basis
3. You are a top 5% user (right now anyone above 5.7GB/month is in that category).
4. The tower you are connected to is being heavily used (total of all users).
Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk
- 07-29-2014, 02:57 PM #2
- By JT Peters in forum Other TabletsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2016, 02:30 PM
- By reter113 in forum Photo & Video LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2014, 10:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:13 AM