Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stock video player problems

Hey guys I've had this annoying problem the last few weeks. The pause time bar I guess just showing up anywhere on my screen. Sometimes very top, right in the middle but never at the very bottom where it should be. It's the same in portrait and landscapeStock video player problems-1407202226411.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stock video player problems-1407202238634.jpg  

Default Re: Stock video player problems

Does this happen when you start in landscape mode and stay in landscape mode? I ask because I've noticed some odd behavior when playing certain videos directly from Chrome on my Nexus 7--if I start off in portrait, then turn to landscape, the progress bar doesn't always show up in the right place. But if I start in landscape mode and don't rotate, it's in the right place. Granted, this is in Chrome, and you're using the stock Video Player, so they're probably totally different issues.

Are you sure that's the stock video player? Now I am not on Verizon, but my TMO Note 3 has a different stock video player than that. The stock player should be from Samsung, so I think they should be the same across carriers. Is there a Verizon specific video player? I was trying to reproduce your issue or see if there was a setting related to it, but I have a different interface than your screenshot.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It happens when I start it either way. Yes jpr its default I even went into applications cleated cache, defaults everything. Youtube, vevo etc works just fine bit when I click a video from twitter Facebook Chrome anything the bar just goes wherever

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app