- 08-14-2014, 05:12 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 05:15 PM #3
- 81 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: samsung insights app
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the admin which you want to uninstall.
Now uninstall the application. If it still says you need to deactivate the application before uninstalling, you may need to Force Stop the application before uninstalling.
- By dipkid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-29-2015, 04:53 PM
- By MattKerwin in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:14 AM
- By ahampton0217#AC in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:17 PM