- 77 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
rooting my verizon samsung galaxy note 3
I am decent at learning technology and the benefits of learning new stuff to do with and about technology in general. What is rooting? How does it work? What are the benefits of rooting a phone? Is it recommended when i dont know much about it? Would it be better to learn a lot more about it before i do it? Would like to know all i can to see if rooting has enough pros for me to want to do it an I would also like to know the cons of rooting.
- 08-16-2014, 08:58 AM #2
- 08-20-2014, 01:38 PM #4
Re: rooting my verizon samsung galaxy note 3
Really backup your phone (Titanium backup).
Tasker (THE best android tool app, but a PIA to learn to use)
Over/under clock your phone
Disclaimer: Do your homework first. Then do it again. There are plenty of resources to help you on your way, if you so choose.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:08 AM
- By MertensMobile in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2014, 05:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:44 AM
- By birdnerd258211 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:14 AM