Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help With Stock Phone App (Phone, Recent Calls, Contacts...)

Hello,

I have had one small annoyance ever since I've gotten used to my Note 3. There are two phone icons available; "Phone" and "Contacts". Both open an app with the same tabs for Keypad, Recent, Favorites, and Contacts across the top. The Contacts icon launches the app with the Contacts tab open. The Phone app icon opens the app on the Keypad tab, which I rarely ever use to make a call as i obviously go through my Contacts to do that. Is there a way to make the Phone icon open the app with the Recent Calls tab open, or is there a way to create a Recent Calls icon so I don't have to go through the Keypad every time I want to view/return a recent calls?

Thanks for your time.

C

Default Re: Help With Stock Phone App (Phone, Recent Calls, Contacts...)

No there isn't an app that I am aware of. I click on recent under calls if I am calling the number again. I also have a favorites screen with contacts I use frequently. You can get the widget icon under widgets and set up a screen x with numbers that you use. You have to set up individually. You can also add shortcuts to screen from the contact lizt. Select contact click on one you want click on home icon and then select shortcut to home screen

Posted via Android Central App
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1