Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Bluetooth dialing issue

My Note 3 will suddenly not dial through Bluetooth in my car. I have 2 Volkswagens with Bluetooth capability and 1 Ford F250 with Ford Sync and the phone will not dial out through any of those systems. It connects just fine and I can stream music through it and receive calls through the system, but when I try to voice dial through the system, it gets to the point of actually dialing the call, I get an error message stating that Dialing connection failed or the process just cancels. I can dial through my phone manually and it will play through the speakers in the car. I believe it to be software update related, because the phone worked fine with the Bluetooth when I initially got it, but doesn't any longer. I just wasn't sure if I may have inadvertently changed some setting to cause it. Any help is greatly appreciated. This problem is very frustrating.

Default Re: Bluetooth dialing issue

Just noticed this issue today, and was in the Volvo. I was using the keypad in the car to dial, and it would not work. The phone restarted once on its own. Thinking that it might be time for a reset of the phone, as I haven't done one in a while. I don't know of any updates for the phone that have been added recently, but clearly something changed. Mine worked a few weeks ago I know, as this is the wifes car, and don't use the function that often.