Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SD card having issues

Ok I shut my phone down removed battery and removed SD card and Sim card. Put all back in in reverse order of course and now it seems all my pictures that were on SD card have been removed but everything else seems intact I've shut phone down and restarted and still nothing pls if I could get some help with this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: SD card having issues

can you try and see whether the photos are visible on your computer or another device?If they are still there, try a different SD card on your device to determine whether the problem is your device or the SD card.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: SD card having issues

They aren't and I took some more pictures two days ago and then went to find them yesterday and I watched them disappear before my eyes I then took the card out and plugged it into a computer and they are no where to be found I even tried to plug it into my wife's phone and still couldn't find them anywhere