android note series settings menu display(not sure if its just the note series)

dipkid

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I have messed with other peoples note 3 that are with different cell phone companies than me(im with verizon). Is it me or are the settings menus set up different? On my phone to view all the settings you just scroll down the screen. On other note 3's i have messed with settings are organized in 4 different tabs. Does it just vary depending on the company? Im just curious.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
When viewing the list hit menu button "switch to Tab View " is the only choice. Toggles what you have now and what they have...

dipkid

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
im with you i think the tab view option should be removed but that just my preference. I just went and messed with my friends phone i tries to make her note 3 go to the list view and when i click on the menu at the bottum while in the setting screen the option to make it a list view would not come up. do certain companies have it set so you cant change the view of it?

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think so but look once more...mine toggles but it doesn't look different initially except at top of screen. OTOH if you don't see the menu choice...that's different.... I just don't know. Only seen on Verizon...

dipkid

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
i think only verizon gives the option to switch it cuz my friends phone and my sisters phone dont give the option and they are both on different phone companies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463