Saying goodbye!

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
After finally getting accustomed to the size of my Note 3 I pulled the trigger on the Note 4. Delivery is tomorrow. I am sure I'll see some of you there. Good luck!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice!! I wasn't going to upgrade, but T-Mo's financing and the fact that I could sell my Note 3 for 600 bucks (yup, used... that's what it's going for down in Mexico... shocked!) pushed me to it.

You'll miss a few things from the Note 3, so be prepared. But you get some other stuff, too, that you didn't have before. And OIS, yeah, it helps A LOT.

dipkid

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Nice!! I wasn't going to upgrade, but T-Mo's financing and the fact that I could sell my Note 3 for 600 bucks (yup, used... that's what it's going for down in Mexico... shocked!) pushed me to it.

You'll miss a few things from the Note 3, so be prepared. But you get some other stuff, too, that you didn't have before. And OIS, yeah, it helps A LOT.

what is missing from the note 4 that was on the 3?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
AirPreview with your fingers? Gone.
Double tap the screen with the SPen and button pressed to take a screenshot? Gone.
Hold the SPen button and draw on the screen to select a partial screenshot? Semi-Gone. You now have to select the option first from the Quick Command wheel.
Draw a window to open a pop-up app? Gone. But you CAN window multi-window apps now, and they can be collapsed into chat-head like icons.
Those are the ones I can think of now.

OH! No, if you're like me, you'll miss being able to access multitasking history by long-pressing on the home button. The multitask button, which used to be the menu button, and one I also miss hehe, is just too far away from your fingers if you're using the phone with one hand. The Home button, however, is not that far away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa