Note 3 terrible reception

kadrek

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I just got home for the holidays and I'm having signal strength problems with my Note 3. It's the SM-N900V model. I never had a signal strength problem with my original Droid Razr or Razr MAXX. I get mostly full bars at my apartment but back home I hardly get a single bar, sometimes none at all. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this? I was wondering about replacing the antenna, just to see if it has any effect. I was looking at this one because it's so cheap (I'll link it at the bottom). it doesn't list the N900V as one of the models but does anyone know if it would work? I also found a second one that is listed as compatible with the N900V but it won't ship for 32-49 days :mad: Thanks for any tips!

I guess I can't post links because I don't have 10 posts yet but to find the antenna I'm talking about just search "note 3 antenna" on amazon and it's the first result.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If your phone is under warranty then I would contact Verizon for support. They could send you a replacement device

Sent from my SM-N900V

DILOW

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I just flashed mine to mje modem after receiving the new firmware that firmware suck and they do it so have to buy a new phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463