Keeping unlimited on Verizon help

shortwave8669

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering why I need to take screenshots btw. I appreciate all your help.

The screen shot of each page will show "keep existing plan" and should you lose your UDP the screen shot will be useful to get it back with VZW.

Posted via the Android Central App

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok thank you. If I tried to order it from my computer it asks different stuff then if I use my phone. I just hope I don't get screwed because I use 15 gigs a month just on my phone. I'll give it a shot later today. Thanks for the help again. I appreciate it.

shortwave8669

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I suggest you follow the process on your computer...or whichever platform most closely resembles my instructions.

UDP is probably the most important feature of my VZW service. Like you I use lot's of monthly data.
Good luck

shortwave8669

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
If you get an email or phone call from either Best Buy or Verizon saying there is a problem with you order cancel your order. In a few instances customers do this process correctly but get "there is a problem" email.

There is nothing you can do to fix whatever the problem is...you can only cancel the order and if the phone is delivered you MUST return it or you will lose your UDP.

You probably won't have this "there is a problem email" but remember if it happens YOU MUST CANCEL THE ORDER.

It sounds like you did everything correctly

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes and a tracking number. I got the tracking number yesterday but no tracking available yet. It says I need to give it 24 hours.

shortwave8669

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes and a tracking number. I got the tracking number yesterday but no tracking available yet. It says I need to give it 24 hours.

Then you should be home free- you won't be getting the "there is a problem" email.

Remember, do not let the new SIM card ever be used for anything...not even 1 electron should flow into it. I simply took my new SIM out of the shipping box and folded a piece of scotch tape over it to make a pouch so it could never fit inside any device.

After inserting old SIM simply power up the Note 4 and complete a phone call and you should be all done. No other activation steps should be taken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa