Google Wallet taking over Softcard

Amy Furlong

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I also posted this under the general Note 3 forum.

I have the Verizon Note 3. I had been using that Softcard because Google Wallet wasn't working as a tap n pay on my phone. Now I just heard that Google Wallet is taking over the Softcard app. Does this mean that Verizon Note 3 users will finally be able to use Google Wallet tap n pay on their phones????? I have the Google Wallet physical mastercard debit card but I want to be able to pay with just my phone. It drives me nuts - I can pay using other apps like pay at Starbucks with the app on my phone, etc.:-\

Amy Furlong

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Frustrating because I have one of the best phones yet I can't tap n pay. Google should make the app like the starbucks one where you scan a barcode. That works great on this phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Amy Furlong

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone k ow of any upcoming new apps or updates maybe to Google Wallet that will allow us to use our Note 3's like we did with Softcard? That program worked great on my phone. But now that it's going away and Google Wallet is taking it over currently Note 3 is still listed as not supported. I have the paypal app but it's not widespread enough yet. I wish/hope Google Wallet adopts whatever technology that made Soft Card work so we can use Google Wallet.

Posted via the Android Central App