Galaxy app store

MedlongOne

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So I can't seem to find the Galaxy App store on my phone. A Samsung online rep said that there should be a widget with essentials, but I can't find that either.
My problem originally started when I couldn't use Samsung Link. I was able to uninstall any updates to get it to work, but now I can't update it.
I can see "Samsung Updates" in my application manager but that is it. Nothing in my app drawer.

Any ideas?

all4dom

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
So I can't seem to find the Galaxy App store on my phone. A Samsung online rep said that there should be a widget with essentials, but I can't find that either.
My problem originally started when I couldn't use Samsung Link. I was able to uninstall any updates to get it to work, but now I can't update it.
I can see "Samsung Updates" in my application manager but that is it. Nothing in my app drawer.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem. I did the support with samsung via my mobile browser & they told me that the galaxy app store is not compatible with the Verizon lolipop update. I can not find the app file for the galaxy app store but I think the essentials widget can be found on the xda forms website. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem?