Help please! Wifi continously scanning

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have *not* check marked the settings in my wifi settings to scan for wifi when opening apps. However underneath that I can see it is continuously scanning because there is a circle going around constantly with the words "scanning" to the left of it. My data is going to go through the roof here very shortly. Is there someplace else I can turn this off?

Thanks!

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have *not* check marked the settings in my wifi settings to scan for wifi when opening apps. However underneath that I can see it is continuously scanning because there is a circle going around constantly with the words "scanning" to the left of it. My data is going to go through the roof here very shortly. Is there someplace else I can turn this off?

Thanks!

When my WiFi is connected I have the spinning circle/scanning message off and on, almost constantly. It has not affected or driven up my data at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

katie bottoms

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

Thanks!

katie bottoms

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Mine is doing that with my new Netgear dual band router. I've heard of people assign bands to different devices but my 5G doesn't want to connect.
I did live chat with Netgear and we did some router re configuration but it seems all devices work well except my Samsung note 3 and one of our Samsung tablets... any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy