Note 3 Update???

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
You should check Sammobile site to see if they have any updates for your device. I would "think" if you unlock your device through your carrier, then you should be able to flash whatever is still available for you device, through Sammobile.com.

Hope this helps.

donc13

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Bootloader for Verizon Note 3 can be unlocked in MOST cases now.

No, there will be NO official updates anymore for the Verizon Note 3.

No..even if rooted and unlocked, you can't just load any old ROM. The ROM must be designed for whatever specific chipset your Note 3 has.

donc13

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Verizon won't do it. The phone is already "unlocked" but that just means it works on gsm.

I know Verizon won't unlock the bootloader... But there is a VERY easy method to unlock it if you have a particular eMMC chip in your Note 3. Most Verizon Note 3's DO have that chip.

Look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3359370

Read the WHOLE thread... It is important!

Verizon won't do it. The phone is already "unlocked" but that just means it works on gsm.

Aubrey_Lansbury

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
I have the note 3 through Verizon and I'm trying to use it through straight talk but they can't activate it without my PRL. It says it's unknown on my phone. Does anybody know how I can fix this? I'm not tech savvy and need it explained easy enough to understand. Thanks!

donc13

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the note 3 through Verizon and I'm trying to use it through straight talk but they can't activate it without my PRL. It says it's unknown on my phone. Does anybody know how I can fix this? I'm not tech savvy and need it explained easy enough to understand. Thanks!
PRL is Prefered Roaming List. It's not something you have... It's typically in the SIM card and put there by the carrier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae