Best Buy Message about Verizon GS4

KKILLION79

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Got this text message tonight...check it out. Anyone else get it?? May have to run to Best Buy in the morning.
2013-04-22%2018.48.58.png

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm? sounds intriguing! I don't receive text advertisements from Best Buy, but let us know if it's legit. I'll be all over it if it is!

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Got the same text- of course it came 20 mins before my Best Buy closes... going to pop in tomorrow to see if they have any date info. I'm guessing no, but hey its worth a shot.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
It seems odd that best buy is taking preorders and yet Verizon hasn't provided an official release date. Smart on their part if in fact this is true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sta1

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I received the same exact text at 7:41 p.m. EST and proceeded to dial up my local Best Buy. I spoke with the"Manager" of the Mobile department. I explained the text message that I received from Best Buy and he stated that he knew absolutely nothing about the possibility of "pre-ordering" the Samsung Galaxy S4 in store only. He said he thought the message was meant for the other carriers who are going to be carrying the device and why would Best Buy be accepting "pre-orders" on a phone that Verizon has yet to advertise or announce a release date.

I did also ask both a Verizon retail store business account representative, along with the same Manager at Best Buy the question of " Do you know which models of the Verizon S4 that you will be selling, 16GB, 32Gb etc that you will be offering at launch?" and both told me that they had yet to hear anything other than Verizon will be selling the Samsung Galaxy S4

KKILLION79

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Some folks over at Droid-Life posted in the Comments that they were able to preorder by purchasing a $50 giftcard from Best Buy that would go towards the purchase of the phone.

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Just left my local best buy. I'm not going to preorder through them right now. No official date for release, only the 16Gb is in their system, no official price or anything. It's $50 down and they put it on a giftcard that you can use once it's released and they call you when it's in. I think I'll wait until vzw decides to finally announce anything official and order it through them. Hopefully they'll announce at least 32gb with release for making is wait so long. Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca