Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Default Re: Verizon Pre-Orders Available Now @ $199 (16GB) after $50 mail-in rebate

Only option you have is switching carriers or waiting.
    An I think the rebate is only for subsidized phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Default Re: Verizon Pre-Orders Begin April 25th @ $199 (16GB) after $50 mail-in rebate

Quote Originally Posted by blueyzfr6 View Post
    Do ya get the rebate if ya pay retail?
    Really doubt it
    I'm a superuser

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Default Re: Verizon Pre-Orders Available Now @ $199 (16GB) after $50 mail-in rebate

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemiskel View Post
    Only option you have is switching carriers or waiting.
    An I think the rebate is only for subsidized phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    You know i thought about moving to Tmobile to get the S4 but i just left sprint (awful coverage in my area) but i can wait for Verizon to release the S4 even though I'm still within my 14 days with Verizon. I know for a fact that Verizon has great coverage in my area so why risk it. Sure i want the S4 like yesterday but still. The thought did cross my impatient mind though lol. I had to buy a cheap verizon cell phone off of Craigslist to hold me over until the S4 is released. At least I was able to get it at the discounted price through the Verizon website pre order

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Should we be receiving the phone the same day as the delivery (the 30th)?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Finally got mine pre-ordered. I'm getting the white one. Now I just sit here and read all of these threads in total jealousy waiting, waiting, waiting...... And to think, I was one of the very first to get my HTC Sensation bc a local Walmart sold it early (go me!) and now I'm the last. Boo hoo!!! Let's all hope Verizon ships them earlier than the 30th!

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

So from people with past experience preordering from VZW, is there any chance this shows up earlier than the 30th? Was that just a "latest possible date"?

Only 31 more days....
    GB333 likes this.

I got my iPhone 5 three days early last year after pre-order. Probably was a mistake but none the less I hope the gs4 arrives early as well. Only time will tell.

Any word on a 32GB Verizon model yet?

Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    Any word on a 32GB Verizon model yet?
    Someone posted a link somewhere in this thread that said it's not happening. Search back through this thread and you'll find it. I can't vouch for the accuracy of said link, but I know I saw it.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #111  

I think I remember receiving my Droid DNA a day early, but typically it seems to arrive right around when stores begin selling them as well. I'm betting they'll start shipping preorders May 28th for a timely arrival on the 30th.

The wait is killing me. I'm very impatient.
    Nebgator likes this.

I am hoping they will start shipping maybe mid-May (but maybe this is too much of wishful thinking)

Quote Originally Posted by areyes163 View Post
    I got my iPhone 5 three days early last year after pre-order. Probably was a mistake but none the less I hope the gs4 arrives early as well. Only time will tell.
    That was pretty typical for other popular releases too on VZW. Only time will tell... I have my fingers crossed

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I got my preorder iPhone 4s 4 business days before the store release. I'm hoping VZW ships it sooner tho since it says "Ships by May 30". goodbye iphone, hello samsung!!!!!

If anybody gets their Verizon Galaxy S4, let everyone know on this thread!! Thanks!

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

When you think about it Verizon needs to build up quite a stock to do a nationwide release. I think that when they say "available by" they feel sure that they will have stock by then. This also means they possibly could announce earlier but that is more wishful thinking than even rumor at this point. I think that I will wait it out for the 32GB model. This also gives me time to monitor bugs or gripes with the phone.

Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Wake me up on May 30th....
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4
    MBM7881 and GB333 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar_Junkie View Post
    When you think about it Verizon needs to build up quite a stock to do a nationwide release. I think that when they say "available by" they feel sure that they will have stock by then. This also means they possibly could announce earlier but that is more wishful thinking than even rumor at this point. I think that I will wait it out for the 32GB model. This also gives me time to monitor bugs or gripes with the phone.
    That's assuming they release a 32gb model....

Global Posts
    758 Global Posts

I was in Sams Club in NH last Saturday and I walked by the mobile phone area to take a quick peak at the HTC One (even though I'm on VZW I wanted to see one in person). The mobile phone rep walks over and asked if I was with AT&T and I said no I'm with Verizon. He said the reason I asked it that we (meaning Sams) had the S4 for AT&T in stock. He then went on to say they would have the VZW S4 in stock on May 24th. I said all the rumors I heard was May 30th and he replied saying that his morning sales meeting stated 5/24....

Take it with a grain of salt but maybe we only have to way until the 24th (fingers crossed)
    Thanked by:
    MBM7881 and mattskent like this.

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by j7469 View Post
    I was in Sams Club in NH last Saturday and I walked by the mobile phone area to take a quick peak at the HTC One (even though I'm on VZW I wanted to see one in person). The mobile phone rep walks over and asked if I was with AT&T and I said no I'm with Verizon. He said the reason I asked it that we (meaning Sams) had the S4 for AT&T in stock. He then went on to say they would have the VZW S4 in stock on May 24th. I said all the rumors I heard was May 30th and he replied saying that his morning sales meeting stated 5/24....

Take it with a grain of salt but maybe we only have to way until the 24th (fingers crossed)
    Man i hope thats true....i have my fingers, toes, & elbows crossed lol

j7469 likes this.

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar_Junkie View Post
    While I am leaving Verizon I do feel for my fellow VZW brothers and sisters. However I feel it will be a long wait and a very cold day before the 32GB shows up. So far only 1 carrier has even mentioned it and that's AT&T. Its the only hope I have for one and if they FAIL me then I will have to wait a bit longer to see what comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by j7469 View Post

Yes I hope as well.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

was noticing the other day when searching on ebay for a vzw gs4 that a couple of the pre order auctions state that the item will ship by 5/23-5/24 so maybe theres some truth to this rumor.? do we have any vzw ninjas out there that can confirm this? I wouldn't be surprised if a couple Verizon sales reps sell a couple new phones off contract when new to capitalize on their popularity out of the gate on ebay. so maybe theres an internal vzw launch calendar that they've seen to confirm this, is so please help us poor Verizon souls that must wait. thanks

p.s. one vzw gs4 auction ends in 12 hours and is at 833! people are crazy the phone is pre order not even in hand!
    MBM7881 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by sox08 View Post
    was noticing the other day when searching on ebay for a vzw gs4 that a couple of the pre order auctions state that the item will ship by 5/23-5/24 so maybe theres some truth to this rumor.? do we have any vzw ninjas out there that can confirm this? I wouldn't be surprised if a couple Verizon sales reps sell a couple new phones off contract when new to capitalize on their popularity out of the gate on ebay. so maybe theres an internal vzw launch calendar that they've seen to confirm this, is so please help us poor Verizon souls that must wait. thanks

p.s. one vzw gs4 auction ends in 12 hours and is at 833! people are crazy the phone is pre order not even in hand!
    I really hope it ships by then. I'm using a cheap verizon LG phone i bought off of Craigslist for $20 so i could get the S4 at the upgrade price. & LMAO at Verizon ninjas lol

That was funny. I gave my brother in law money and he gave me his upgrade. So I pre-ordered the phone at the new contract price and just gave him some cash for giving me his upgrade. Once it ships I gotta activate the phone on his line then re activate his old phone for him then I can activate the phone on my account. All this for a phone. But I gotta do what I must. Lol. I look forward to selling my iPhone 5 and switching back to android.
    MBM7881 and GB333 like this.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast