Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 350
Like Tree23Likes
  1. #126  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    My name is Joe and I'm a self confessed phone *****.
    My name is ****** bag and I've been a phone ***** since way back when starting with the original Motorola Brick Phone, Then I had Ultra Classic Brick Phone, Micro Tac Elite Flip Phones and these were the Motorola Direct Purchased Black phones and they were like a G note each. I would not purchase the gray or white ones the carriers were selling. Had to get them Direct from Motorola as they were the extreme bad *** phones. I even had the Motorola Satellite phone for when out on the water

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    My name is Joe and I'm a self confessed phone *****.
  2. #127  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Alrighty guys. I know you are all just trying to have some fun, but lets remember to keep the language clean. And yes, that includes spacing out the words to avoid the filters. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to keep the forums clean. Thanks

    Jennifer
    CR6 likes this.
  3. #128  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Verizon hasn't even released the update Google has already released for the OS, it will be ages before there is a 32/64GB version of this phone if there even is...i wouldn't hold your breathe on this hope of a higher internal memory phone from Verizon...
  4. #129  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Verizon will drain the life out of you and we are the dumb asses that put up with it.
    Got even more frustrated yesterday. Logged in to my account on VZW and I have a Jetpack line which has an upgrade available, the system will not let me change that line to a phone. Seem absolutely ridiculous especially with the 24 month time frame now for upgrades. Getting closer and closer to making the jump to AT&T, especailly since I have a nice Amazom.com gift card sitting on my desk that will cover the cost of the phone.

    Jennifer - sorry if my post sent us down a rat hole.
    Thanks,

    Mark
    Kyo7135 - Treo600 - Treo650 - Treo 700 - BlackBerry 8800 - Blackberry 9000 - Droid - Storm 2 (failed Experiment) - Droid - Droid X - iPhone4S (waiting to come back to Android with HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4)
  5. #130  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    You can turn a phone line into just a data line, but not a data line into a phone line?

    Can you call about that?

    Sent from my wireless telephonic device.
  6. #131  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    Whatever Verizon comes with first. HTC One w/32G or Samsung Galaxy S4 w/32GB I am jumping at first. Both are great devices. Can't believe both have been out for months on other networks and we have neither at Verizon.
    I'm not going to jump on the first thing they throw our way. I'm waiting for the Moto X, and if that thing is anything less than stellar, then I'll pick up an HTC One.

    Sent from my wireless telephonic device.
  7. #132  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by jova33 View Post
    I'm not going to jump on the first thing they throw our way. I'm waiting for the Moto X, and if that thing is anything less than stellar, then I'll pick up an HTC One.

    Sent from my wireless telephonic device.
    I would say just before the end of Summer for any of these. Very doubtful on the S4 32gb. I even waited for a Note 2 32gb and that did not happen. I would have thought the would definitely have a 32gb. They even discontinued the S3 32gb.
  8. #133  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by japetty View Post
    I would say just before the end of Summer for any of these. Very doubtful on the S4 32gb. I even waited for a Note 2 32gb and that did not happen. I would have thought the would definitely have a 32gb. They even discontinued the S3 32gb.
    It's understandable to discontinue the 32gb S3 as the S4 is here and was on it's way when they made the choice to. But it also makes sense for Verizon to release a 32gb S4. And the Note 2 in 32gb? I don't think the sales numbers were there in the 16gb version to warrant a 32gb.
  9. #134  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Well you would think 32GB would be that standard by now. With all the bloat carriers put on the phone, and then the size of games. What's the point in having a phone that can play the latest android games out of you can only have one or two installed at time?

    Sent from my wireless telephonic device.
  10. #135  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Does it not make sense to you guys? Starting two years ago or so, they start taking away the unlimited data plans, and within the last year, they start limiting the storage amount on the phone. This forces you to delete and download games as you change them out, and to stream your music. The alternative being wait until you are on Wi-Fi, but they know people oftentimes act on impulses. The outrageously priced data tiers are how they make money, and they corner us into using it.
    480volts likes this.
  11. #136  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by jova33 View Post
    I'm not going to jump on the first thing they throw our way. I'm waiting for the Moto X, and if that thing is anything less than stellar, then I'll pick up an HTC One.

    Sent from my wireless telephonic device.
    The most recent rumors have the Moto X being LATE Summer (and more likely early Fall to coincide with KLP). The HTC One should hopefully land before the end of July. I'm looking for a 4.7-5.0 inch screened device with 2gb RAM and 32gb storage. I'll jump on the HTC One, the S4 32 gb, or whatever else lands first with those specs.
  12. #137  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Is it out yet?
  13. #138  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    Is it out yet?
    Verizon isn't doing anything. AT&T appears to be shelling them out - the Active is pre-ordering and the HTC One is on an awesome sale today. FML.
  14. #139  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    Got even more frustrated yesterday. Logged in to my account on VZW and I have a Jetpack line which has an upgrade available, the system will not let me change that line to a phone. Seem absolutely ridiculous especially with the 24 month time frame now for upgrades. Getting closer and closer to making the jump to AT&T, especailly since I have a nice Amazom.com gift card sitting on my desk that will cover the cost of the phone.

    Jennifer - sorry if my post sent us down a rat hole.
    Yeah they just changed that not too long ago. Can't switch upgrades between device types. At&t also just switched to the 24 month upgrade thing. They pretty much copy each other unfortunately.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  15. #140  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by phathands View Post
    The most recent rumors have the Moto X being LATE Summer (and more likely early Fall to coincide with KLP). The HTC One should hopefully land before the end of July. I'm looking for a 4.7-5.0 inch screened device with 2gb RAM and 32gb storage. I'll jump on the HTC One, the S4 32 gb, or whatever else lands first with those specs.
    My requirements are the same, except add unlockable bootloader to the list.

    Sent from my wireless telephonic device.
    phathands likes this.
  16. #141  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Well my contract was done June 6th. Verizon has failed to give this customer what he wants and has lost my business. Yesterday I had ATT order my 32GB S4 and it should be in on Tues or Wed which is fine by me. Nice thing is my company gets 21% discount on service and I will be getting $100 off with my old phone turnin.

    Good luck on the wait for Verizon....
    phathands likes this.
  17. #142  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepNSnooze View Post
    Well my contract was done June 6th. Verizon has failed to give this customer what he wants and has lost my business. Yesterday I had ATT order my 32GB S4 and it should be in on Tues or Wed which is fine by me. Nice thing is my company gets 21% discount on service and I will be getting $100 off with my old phone turnin.

    Good luck on the wait for Verizon....
    Yeah I started eyeballing the AT&T prepaid plans now that Go Phone will include LTE access. AT&T is the only one that offers decent rural coverage for when travelling. At $60 for the 2GB of data, and $10 per GB of data afterwards, I'm seriously considering switching. I'm paying $80 for my unlimited VZW 4G but I rarely use more than a few GB. $80 would get me 4GB with the Go Phone plan, + unlimited calling + SMS.

    Make a play, VZW, I'll give you another month or two.
  18. #143  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Verizon isn't doing anything. AT&T appears to be shelling them out - the Active is pre-ordering and the HTC One is on an awesome sale today. FML.
    They are smashing the exclusives. The Active (better looking than the S4) and the 32GB S4. Makes me wish that I switched to them back in the day when I could have grabbed an unlimited data plan. At this point I've accepted the fact that I'll have to pay full price for a phone since waiting two years is abysmal.
  19. #144  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by phathands View Post
    They are smashing the exclusives. The Active (better looking than the S4) and the 32GB S4. Makes me wish that I switched to them back in the day when I could have grabbed an unlimited data plan. At this point I've accepted the fact that I'll have to pay full price for a phone since waiting two years is abysmal.
    I'm with ya. I never keep a device longer than 6 to 8 months. But I'm never on a contract either.
  20. #145  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I'm with ya. I never keep a device longer than 6 to 8 months. But I'm never on a contract either.
    I have been off contract with VZW for the last 18 months, but stay for the unlimited LTE. I keep hoping they learn to keep up on new devices, but it seems they really, really don't care.
  21. #146  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by phathands View Post
    I have been off contract with VZW for the last 18 months, but stay for the unlimited LTE. I keep hoping they learn to keep up on new devices, but it seems they really, really don't care.
    I'm going to stop by my AT&T corp store later today and see how they match up price wise. I'm not sure if AT&T still has the roll over minutes or not. I get a better discount (22%) with Verizon while AT&T offers only 15%. My son and daughter are in contract but very close to the end so I wouldn't mind jumping ship.
  22. #147  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I'm going to stop by my AT&T corp store later today and see how they match up price wise. I'm not sure if AT&T still has the roll over minutes or not. I get a better discount (22%) with Verizon while AT&T offers only 15%. My son and daughter are in contract but very close to the end so I wouldn't mind jumping ship.
    The prepaid go mobile comes out ahead in terms of price compared to the same minutes, messages, minutes on post paid from what I calculated earlier. I'll be very interested to hear about corp discounts on prepaid. I get 18% off with VZW currently.

    One question that was raised elsewhere was how roaming was handled.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
  23. #148  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I'm going to stop by my AT&T corp store later today and see how they match up price wise. I'm not sure if AT&T still has the roll over minutes or not. I get a better discount (22%) with Verizon while AT&T offers only 15%. My son and daughter are in contract but very close to the end so I wouldn't mind jumping ship.
    ^^New AT&T customer^^
    Has AT&T ever released the white S4 in 32GB? Wonder why I only see the black in 32GB?
  24. #149  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    No, they have not released anything but black. My guess is that they want to see how popular it is, the store I went too had to order from there warehouse also. :-/
  25. #150  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    ^^New AT&T customer^^
    Has AT&T ever released the white S4 in 32GB? Wonder why I only see the black in 32GB?
    Yeah, only in black. I did go by there and they can save me $50 bucks each month and I gain an extra 2gb of data from what I have now plus the employer discount is 24%. They have all S4's in stock, including the red one but that's not for me. I did take a peek at the HTC One and I have to say it is a pretty decent device. Decisions, decisions.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This sucks!! Help! Do I go with Note 2 or hold out for S4
    By Kyrrell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM
  2. get the triumph, or hold out for the O.black
    By camf3xu in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus V
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:08 PM
  4. AT&T users holding out for Galaxy S: If a dud, then what?
    By whitenack in forum Misc. Android Phone Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

B