Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 350
Like Tree23Likes
  1. #201  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by phathands View Post
    Not gonna lie, if VZW gets that new HTC Butterfly S, I'll gladly make the compromise on storage space.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
    That device is for the Taiwanese market and doubt it will make it here.

    Posted via Android Central App
    "In God we trust....all others we investigate".

    "Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
  2. #202  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    That device is for the Taiwanese market and doubt it will make it here.

    Posted via Android Central App
    The droid DNA was basically the butterfly. If we don't have hope, then there is nothing!

    And maybe that is why Verizon took longer to get its HTC one out, perhaps it will be a variant of the butterfly s. Hoping they come up with something big on a hail Mary pass.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
  3. #203  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Hopes of the 32GB Verizon S4 are dying as fast as this thread.
  4. #204  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by phathands View Post
    I have been off contract with VZW for the last 18 months, but stay for the unlimited LTE. I keep hoping they learn to keep up on new devices, but it seems they really, really don't care.
    me too. Tmobile looks more attractive every day. By the time vzw gets phones I want ATT has newer model of same.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  5. #205  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    Hopes of the 32GB Verizon S4 are dying as fast as this thread.
    I got the used S3 I bought a few days ago, and it is definitely an upgrade from my galaxy nexus. I have all my apps transferred and running; it is certainly punchier and multi tasking better than the GNex.

    I wish it was a 32 GB S4, but its about the next best thing. Bought a set of new anker batteries and getting like 3.5 hours screen on time.

    Nova Launcher helps me forget touchwiz is there lurking beneath the surface.


    Sent from my SCH-I535
  6. #206  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    Hopes of the 32GB Verizon S4 are dying as fast as this thread.
    At least you have the S4! How is the Glas working out??
  7. #207  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    In the past, two year upgrades were a pretty big deal because the hardware got outdated so fast.

    Now, I'm of the impression that if your phone is serving you well, keep it as long as possible. In your case, the note 3 could be in play before too long.

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #208  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp70 View Post
    In the past, two year upgrades were a pretty big deal because the hardware got outdated so fast.

    Now, I'm of the impression that if your phone is serving you well, keep it as long as possible. In your case, the note 3 could be in play before too long.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Waiting to see exactly what the note 3 is as well. If I want to jump to that I will sell the S3 for likely 60-70% what I paid for it.

    Sent from my SCH-I535
  9. #209  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    At least you have the S4! How is the Glas working out??
    That glas is the best $35. I've ever spent. I still have over 5GB left on my 16, maybe I don't need the 32
  10. #210  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    That glas is the best $35. I've ever spent. I still have over 5GB left on my 16, maybe I don't need the 32
    Nice! I'm gonna go the the new Nano version myself. I did some price matching per se from what AT&T was gonna do so I'm saving the same amount as I would have if I had switched, but still in a holding pattern to see what happens. I'm thinking about doing the S4 and HTC One. And the Note 3 when it drops.
  11. #211  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Nice! I'm gonna go the the new Nano version myself. I did some price matching per se from what AT&T was gonna do so I'm saving the same amount as I would have if I had switched, but still in a holding pattern to see what happens. I'm thinking about doing the S4 and HTC One. And the Note 3 when it drops.
    That Note 3.... if the rumors are right. I know what daddy is getting for Christmas!

    sent from GSN2 using Tapatalk 4
  12. #212  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Nice! I'm gonna go the the new Nano version myself. I did some price matching per se from what AT&T was gonna do so I'm saving the same amount as I would have if I had switched, but still in a holding pattern to see what happens. I'm thinking about doing the S4 and HTC One. And the Note 3 when it drops.
    While I note the Note 3, I believe that it's going to be to huge for an everyday phone. I loved my Note 2 but it was just too large.
    Note 3 from Verizon = 6 months late, big logo on home button and I'm sure only available in 16GB.
  13. #213  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    While I note the Note 3, I believe that it's going to be to huge for an everyday phone. I loved my Note 2 but it was just too large.
    Note 3 from Verizon = 6 months late, big logo on home button and I'm sure only available in 16GB.
    You have all that right!
  14. #214  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by jameyscott56 View Post
    That Note 3.... if the rumors are right. I know what daddy is getting for Christmas!

    sent from GSN2 using Tapatalk 4
    Maybe Santa comes early this year.
  15. #215  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    While I note the Note 3, I believe that it's going to be to huge for an everyday phone. I loved my Note 2 but it was just too large.
    Note 3 from Verizon = 6 months late, big logo on home button and I'm sure only available in 16GB.
    We only saw the Note 2 in 16gb and I am sure you are correct about the Note 3 in 16gb only...now what about the S4?
  16. #216  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by japetty View Post
    We only saw the Note 2 in 16gb and I am sure you are correct about the Note 3 in 16gb only...now what about the S4?
    I have resorted to the fact that there will be no 32gb version. The last "email" that was shown indicated a 32gb at the end of July. If that were true, I would expect an announcement no later than the middle of July.

    So Verizon.....make me eat my words.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #217  
    pwscott's Avatar

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Am trying to hang in there, but I keep checking and seeing and hearing................................................<crickets>........................................nothing. Makes me go read the HTC One reviews....but then I wonder if Verizon will cripple that device with 16GB of internal storage and there's already NO SD card. Whole lot of nothing to look to just now.
    --------------------------
    Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Black on Verizon
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 4G/LTE on Verizon
    Samsung Galaxy Gear - Jet Black
  18. #218  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    I read somewhere that the HTC One will only have 16GB, but hopefully that was just someone trolling

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  19. #219  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,726 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,347 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    I thought the HTC One only came in 32 and 64gb flavors?

    Posted via Android Central App
    "In God we trust....all others we investigate".

    "Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
  20. #220  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I thought the HTC One only came in 32 and 64gb flavors?

    Posted via Android Central App
    And I will immediately switch to AT&T if the Verizon HTC One is only a 16GB device.
    Thanks,

    Mark
    Kyo7135 - Treo600 - Treo650 - Treo 700 - BlackBerry 8800 - Blackberry 9000 - Droid - Storm 2 (failed Experiment) - Droid - Droid X - iPhone4S (waiting to come back to Android with HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4)
  21. #221  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    And I will immediately switch to AT&T if the Verizon HTC One is only a 16GB device.
    The GSM providers are looking better and better all the time.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
  22. #222  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Bit the bullet. Just placed an order for the 16GB. Can't wait any longer.
  23. #223  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by ekc168 View Post
    Bit the bullet. Just placed an order for the 16GB. Can't wait any longer.
    I couldn't do it. I know if it was me in 15 days the 32GB one would be released and I couldnt return the 16GB. I'm holding firm for 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 or 32GB HTC One on Verizon. Not sure which one will come first, but I'm there the day one is available for me.
    Thanks,

    Mark
    Kyo7135 - Treo600 - Treo650 - Treo 700 - BlackBerry 8800 - Blackberry 9000 - Droid - Storm 2 (failed Experiment) - Droid - Droid X - iPhone4S (waiting to come back to Android with HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4)
  24. #224  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    I couldn't do it. I know if it was me in 15 days the 32GB one would be released and I couldnt return the 16GB. I'm holding firm for 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 or 32GB HTC One on Verizon. Not sure which one will come first, but I'm there the day one is available for me.
    My Motorola Bionic is pissing me off everyday. So damn slow after the last update.
    After hearing a "potential" end of July release and no real hard evidence, I chose not to wait any longer.
  25. #225  

    Default Re: Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    I couldn't do it. I know if it was me in 15 days the 32GB one would be released and I couldnt return the 16GB. I'm holding firm for 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 or 32GB HTC One on Verizon. Not sure which one will come first, but I'm there the day one is available for me.
    Still no 32 GB S4 but the VZW developers edition released with 16gb. That'd be an easy choice if it had 32 GB. As it is, its just insulting us.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This sucks!! Help! Do I go with Note 2 or hold out for S4
    By Kyrrell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM
  2. get the triumph, or hold out for the O.black
    By camf3xu in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus V
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:08 PM
  4. AT&T users holding out for Galaxy S: If a dud, then what?
    By whitenack in forum Misc. Android Phone Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

B