Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Whatever Verizon comes with first. HTC One w/32G or Samsung Galaxy S4 w/32GB I am jumping at first. Both are great devices. Can't believe both have been out for months on other networks and we have neither at Verizon.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Whatever Verizon comes with first. HTC One w/32G or Samsung Galaxy S4 w/32GB I am jumping at first. Both are great devices. Can't believe both have been out for months on other networks and we have neither at Verizon.

Verizon will drain the life out of you and we are the dumb asses that put up with it.

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Verizon will drain the life out of you and we are the dumb asses that put up with it.

I feel like we're attending a Verizon AA meeting:

"Hi ... my name is Wilbur. I'm a cell phone addict. I've been holding out for a Verizon S4 32Gb going on 22 days now ...."

alcoholics-anonymous-medalion-a.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My name is Joe and I'm a self confessed phone *****.

My name is ****** bag and I've been a phone ***** since way back when starting with the original Motorola Brick Phone, Then I had Ultra Classic Brick Phone, Micro Tac Elite Flip Phones and these were the Motorola Direct Purchased Black phones and they were like a G note each. I would not purchase the gray or white ones the carriers were selling. Had to get them Direct from Motorola as they were the extreme bad *** phones. :D I even had the Motorola Satellite phone for when out on the water :D

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Joe and I'm a self confessed phone *****.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Alrighty guys. I know you are all just trying to have some fun, but lets remember to keep the language clean. And yes, that includes spacing out the words to avoid the filters. Not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to keep the forums clean. Thanks :)

Jennifer

Tommy Bayshore

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Verizon hasn't even released the update Google has already released for the OS, it will be ages before there is a 32/64GB version of this phone if there even is...i wouldn't hold your breathe on this hope of a higher internal memory phone from Verizon...

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

Got even more frustrated yesterday. Logged in to my account on VZW and I have a Jetpack line which has an upgrade available, the system will not let me change that line to a phone. Seem absolutely ridiculous especially with the 24 month time frame now for upgrades. Getting closer and closer to making the jump to AT&T, especailly since I have a nice Amazom.com gift card sitting on my desk that will cover the cost of the phone.

Jennifer - sorry if my post sent us down a rat hole.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You can turn a phone line into just a data line, but not a data line into a phone line?

Can you call about that?

Sent from my wireless telephonic device.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

I'm not going to jump on the first thing they throw our way. I'm waiting for the Moto X, and if that thing is anything less than stellar, then I'll pick up an HTC One.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm not going to jump on the first thing they throw our way. I'm waiting for the Moto X, and if that thing is anything less than stellar, then I'll pick up an HTC One.

I would say just before the end of Summer for any of these. Very doubtful on the S4 32gb. I even waited for a Note 2 32gb and that did not happen. I would have thought the would definitely have a 32gb. They even discontinued the S3 32gb.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I would say just before the end of Summer for any of these. Very doubtful on the S4 32gb. I even waited for a Note 2 32gb and that did not happen. I would have thought the would definitely have a 32gb. They even discontinued the S3 32gb.

It's understandable to discontinue the 32gb S3 as the S4 is here and was on it's way when they made the choice to. But it also makes sense for Verizon to release a 32gb S4. And the Note 2 in 32gb? I don't think the sales numbers were there in the 16gb version to warrant a 32gb.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Well you would think 32GB would be that standard by now. With all the bloat carriers put on the phone, and then the size of games. What's the point in having a phone that can play the latest android games out of you can only have one or two installed at time?

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Does it not make sense to you guys? Starting two years ago or so, they start taking away the unlimited data plans, and within the last year, they start limiting the storage amount on the phone. This forces you to delete and download games as you change them out, and to stream your music. The alternative being wait until you are on Wi-Fi, but they know people oftentimes act on impulses. The outrageously priced data tiers are how they make money, and they corner us into using it.

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site

The most recent rumors have the Moto X being LATE Summer (and more likely early Fall to coincide with KLP). The HTC One should hopefully land before the end of July. I'm looking for a 4.7-5.0 inch screened device with 2gb RAM and 32gb storage. I'll jump on the HTC One, the S4 32 gb, or whatever else lands first with those specs.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Got even more frustrated yesterday. Logged in to my account on VZW and I have a Jetpack line which has an upgrade available, the system will not let me change that line to a phone. Seem absolutely ridiculous especially with the 24 month time frame now for upgrades. Getting closer and closer to making the jump to AT&T, especailly since I have a nice Amazom.com gift card sitting on my desk that will cover the cost of the phone.

Jennifer - sorry if my post sent us down a rat hole.

Yeah they just changed that not too long ago. Can't switch upgrades between device types. At&t also just switched to the 24 month upgrade thing. They pretty much copy each other unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The most recent rumors have the Moto X being LATE Summer (and more likely early Fall to coincide with KLP). The HTC One should hopefully land before the end of July. I'm looking for a 4.7-5.0 inch screened device with 2gb RAM and 32gb storage. I'll jump on the HTC One, the S4 32 gb, or whatever else lands first with those specs.

My requirements are the same, except add unlockable bootloader to the list.

SleepNSnooze

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Well my contract was done June 6th. Verizon has failed to give this customer what he wants and has lost my business. Yesterday I had ATT order my 32GB S4 and it should be in on Tues or Wed which is fine by me. Nice thing is my company gets 21% discount on service and I will be getting $100 off with my old phone turnin. :D

Good luck on the wait for Verizon....

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance