perhaps good news for vzw gs4 preorders?

sox08

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
ive talked to a couple different reps and an employee and the gs4 could ship a week early. one said in stores by may 25 and a pre order in hand he hopes from what he hears by Thursday i5/23 take it with the ole grain of salt but I sold my note 2 a month ago and currently rockin my buddies droid x. yea that's right 2.3.4 gingerbread single core 3g 3yrs old this year. things have come a longgggggg way. im hurtin here

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Well "by the end of May" and 5/25 are not all that far apart. One could be just as true as he other. That said, if shortages are wide spread I could see a delay announcement coming about that time too.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
ive talked to a couple different reps and an employee and the gs4 could ship a week early. one said in stores by may 25 and a pre order in hand he hopes from what he hears by Thursday i5/23 take it with the ole grain of salt but I sold my note 2 a month ago and currently rockin my buddies droid x. yea that's right 2.3.4 gingerbread single core 3g 3yrs old this year. things have come a longgggggg way. im hurtin here

Man i hope thats true. I read in another thread that a costco cellular phone sales rep said they were going to start selling the 24th. Fingers, toes, and elbows crossed lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just wait for Verizon's announcement at CTIA... Verizon already has some time for a public announcement during that event on Wed, May 22nd. I'd wait and see what they have to say then... more than likely they will say something about the S4. It's the first scheduled Verizon announcement in a long time.

jfarinella

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I am in agreement with an early release - I just moved from a family share plan to a business plan and my new rep said they received an email from corporate stating that the phone will be shipping sooner than the 30th date. She would release any additional data to me (yet). I've got my fingers crossed because my current phone is acting very badly..

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You going to go with the 16GB if the 32GB are not available on day one?

I better dump my Note 2 now as prices are plummeting :(

Not unless I hear from Verizon they will no carry the 32GB version before the launch. If noting official, I am waiting. I was at Best Buy yesterday and played with an AT&T S4 - I'm digging it! I've been watching the Note 2 prices on Swappa.....going down!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Not unless I hear from Verizon they will no carry the 32GB version before the launch. If noting official, I am waiting. I was at Best Buy yesterday and played with an AT&T S4 - I'm digging it! I've been watching the Note 2 prices on Swappa.....going down!

I'm going to hold out myself and pray for the 32GB.
You going for white or black?