Worth The Wait

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
LOL! Verizon has tons of buggy phone release. BlackBerry Curve, DROID Incredible, Thunderbolt... Shall I go on?

Verizon has a good network but the others are catching up. Plus they are using more global standards making phone deployments simpler, and richer (Google Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, etc.)

Where I live I am fortunate enough to experience the major carriers new 4G LTE networks. I have friends on them that say they are world's better than what was there previously.

I stay for one reason only: unlimited data. If AT&T offered it still, I would have left already.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

and none of the other networks offer buggy phones? Att,Tmo, and sprint all have their share of bad phones at launch. Not all of them can work 100% and if they had issues and ended up not releasing the device because it was buggy people like you would b*itch, whine and moan because they should have released it anyway. They can't win with greedy people like you. Why don't you create your own network and get all the best phones and offer unlimited data? Verizon sucks but every carrier sucks one way or another.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Whatever any Nexus phone won't be on VZW anyway
Not until they have a pure 4G/LTE service which should be by the end of this year may into 2014 per VZW. I think Google got their fill of VZW with the Samsung NEXUS and VZW updates. I am amazed apple and the iphones put up with VZW.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
and none of the other networks offer buggy phones? Att,Tmo, and sprint all have their share of bad phones at launch. Not all of them can work 100% and if they had issues and ended up not releasing the device because it was buggy people like you would b*itch, whine and moan because they should have released it anyway. They can't win with greedy people like you. Why don't you create your own network and get all the best phones and offer unlimited data? Verizon sucks but every carrier sucks one way or another.

Very true all companies have their issues with making things work on their network. Many don't see the issues on the other networks as they are to busy dealing with an issue/issues on the network they are on at the time.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

So, I was not comparing networks. I was refuting a claim that Big Red is slow because of their flawless release mentality. They are slow because they are unduly cautious or poor at execution.
I am not "greedy" but I can also recognize that VZW is slow on device releases. As some have pointed out, and I concur with, they are resting on their laurels.

Either way, they are counting on their blind defenders to keep shoveling money AND praise their way.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
So, I was not comparing networks. I was refuting a claim that Big Red is slow because of their flawless release mentality. They are slow because they are unduly cautious or poor at execution.
I am not "greedy" but I can also recognize that VZW is slow on device releases. As some have pointed out, and I concur with, they are resting on their laurels.

Either way, they are counting on their blind defenders to keep shoveling money AND praise their way.

I'm not praising anything they do. But if they would have released it right away like tmo and att did with all the issues people would have complained they should have waited and worked the bugs out. Like I said before. They can't win with the "I need it now give it to me now" type of people. Not to mention how do you not know that they are not testing the software that the other carriers had to get ota so that it could be preloaded for launch? I mean there are a lot of behind the scenes things nobody is really sure of. Maybe I am just a patient person and ok with waiting a little longer. I dislike verizon as much as the next, but other than a few phones, they seem to have a pretty good record with their phones and having less bugs.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
LOL! Verizon has tons of buggy phone release. BlackBerry Curve, DROID Incredible, Thunderbolt... Shall I go on?

Verizon has a good network but the others are catching up. Plus they are using more global standards making phone deployments simpler, and richer (Google Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, etc.)

Where I live I am fortunate enough to experience the major carriers new 4G LTE networks. I have friends on them that say they are world's better than what was there previously.

I stay for one reason only: unlimited data. If AT&T offered it still, I would have left already.

Those phones are the reason why they delayed the S4 launch.

The thunderbolt was their first 4g phone, i expected some issues, the droid incredible was on the hardware side, not network side. The BlackBerrys just plain suck.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08