"Future delivery requested"

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I am in Georgia and the fedex delivery date is Wed. There's no way it should take 3 days from Memphis to Ga. However, at the bottom of the fedex tracking page, it lists "special Instructions" which says "Deliver Wednesday." I am guessing that is what "Future Delivery" means.

That's odd. Under special instructions on mine it just says "Delivery weekday"....doesn't specifically say a day.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm just telling you what I was told from my boss. If you guys want to believe that the delivery date is incorrect, go ahead. Someone should call FedEx and see what they have to say.

Posted via Android Central App

FrankP999

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
FedEx has scanned my phone 7 times and it has not left Memphis yet. It was scanned 3 times Sat, 3 times Sunday, and once Monday. The first scan said "picked up". Then there are two "in Transit". The one from Monday morning says "shipping information sent to FedEx.". I wonder how many more times it will be scanned before leaving Memphis.

And my delivery time slipped from Wed 430 PM to Wed 7 PM. Thanks FedEx :(

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
The delivery date on everyone's order is correct. The future delivery is included in that like I said earlier. It doesn't take FedEx almost a week to deliver phones. Mine shipped Saturday morning. So normally I would have it Monday or Tuesday. Mine says Wednesday delivery and underneath says further delivery requested. That is FedEx saying its coming Wednesday because Verizon requested it to be delivered that day. Nothing More than that. Normally FedEx would deliver faster. Its not that confusing. No need to over think it here. If your phone arrives sooner that the delivery date listed thank FedEx because Verizon requested the first delivery date that was posted on the FedEx page.

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My order started in Coatesville, PA then went to Memphis, TN and is still scheduled to be delivered today :). Hopefully it comes earlier than 7pm....

untitled.JPG

Edit...... 4:22 am, Departed Memphis

Last edited:

AspectRyan

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been

Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN
Future delivery requested

for the passed two days! I live in waco texas, I wonder if it is because of the tornadoes.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been

Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN
Future delivery requested

for the passed two days! I live in waco texas, I wonder if it is because of the tornadoes.

I know on the fedex website it says theres delays but so far only (and obviously) in Oklahoma. Theres no tornado delays here in texas. I'm in Killeen

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Nathan Randolph

Dec 4, 2016
Visit site
Incorrect, the phones were sitting at Fed ex for awhile, That's why they say that. Whenever Fed ex receives packages, but aren't going out right away, it's considered Future date requested. The date shown for delivery is correct.

For example, My package Is already in transit, if they were to be held, packages wouldn't be in transit.

Posted via Android Central App

Hi, my package was in transit then it said package exception and future delivery requested, but we never requested future delivery date and now it has no delivery date, what does this mean?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc