think big red will get the s4 active?

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
anyone hear anything on a date or if verizon will get it? dont want to wait but would be nice to have the water prof dust prof model..

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
eveywerhe else says quad core lol so who knows darn rumors lol

I talked to a Verizon rep a couple weeks ago about this. He said they were due to get it in about a month, so, next week, maybe. They are supposedly getting the One, too.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I talked to a Verizon rep a couple weeks ago about this. He said they were due to get it in about a month, so, next week, maybe. They are supposedly getting the One, too.

hummm maybe i should wait to get the S4 then i have been kinda torn between the s4 and the n2 but if the active is the same specs and the s4 its a done deal lol if it has a sd card slot and removable battery that is

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hummm maybe i should wait to get the S4 then i have been kinda torn between the s4 and the n2 but if the active is the same specs and the s4 its a done deal lol if it has a sd card slot and removable battery that is

I was going to say yes to both, but Verizon has a knack for messing with phones...There is a growing rumor that the Note 3 is coming out in September or October, which seems about right. Some new phones are released about time for Back to school/college.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I was going to say yes to both, but Verizon has a knack for messing with phones...There is a growing rumor that the Note 3 is coming out in September or October, which seems about right. Some new phones are released about time for Back to school/college.

yeah i just cant wait that long my galaxy nexus took a crap (charging port) so i have been useing a droid pro for the last week or so and its driving me nuts way too small for my old eyes lol

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
yeah i just cant wait that long my galaxy nexus took a crap (charging port) so i have been useing a droid pro for the last week or so and its driving me nuts way too small for my old eyes lol

Well, since you are on a time crunch, and who knows when Verizon will actually release the S4, you could get the S3. I use that, and it's solid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC